Beyoglu is a place wholesale golf clubs where it is worth to take one’s time to stroll along Istiklal Caddesi, the main street, and in the narrows backstreets where the numerous buildings of historical character surprisingly tell the here story of the Ottoman minorities, Westerners who came to settle in this part of the world and that of Turkish people who succeeded them.
The theatres, movie theatres, galleries, churches, mosques, synagogues, restaurants, fast food restaurants and eateries, cafes, bars, cake shops located on and in the golf wholesale surroundings of Istiklal Caddesi, make Beyoglu the busiest area for culture and entertainment in Istanbul, while the numerous shops and stores make it one of the best shopping area in the city.
- Sting – Antalya Expo 2016
- Vika Yermolyeva (Vkgoeswild)
- Steven Wilson 1 May, 2016
- THE LORD OF THE RINGS: FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING
- BENISE – The Spanish Guitar
- Slava’s Snowshow
- Sakıp Sabancı Museum is re-launching its “Arts of the Books and Calligraphy” collection
- Museum of the Princes' Islands
- Dialogue In The Dark Istanbul